Interface boxes of inductive probes, linear scales, encoders etc for gauging applications.
1. 4,8,16,32 channel inductive probe interfacing (TESA/PETERHIRT make Half/Full Bridge probes)
2. 16bit resolution (Up to 0.1micron)
3. Communication Via Serial RS232/USB.
4. High speed - Upto 40mSec sampling interval (Useful in dynamic gauging applications)
5. Optional fixture and component temperature monitoring
6. Optional built in memory in for ultra high speed application. Some of the data processing can be off loaded to electronic hardware
7. Optional RS422 quadrature encoder inputs (up to 3 channels for synchronous gauging applications)
8. Software solutions available from Automation Research Labs for gauging and other applications
9. Use easily with PLC or PC based Data loggers.